Results for Linguaskill are provided instantly for Reading and Listening, and within 48 hours for all skills. With a computer-generated Test Report Form, there is no waiting for printed certificates or other documents.
Linguaskill results are presented in a clear and easy-to-understand Test Report Form.
The form will show you:
• your candidate’s Cambridge English Scale score for each skill tested – this allows you to quickly understand what your candidate’s level of English is
• your candidates’ Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) Level for each skill tested – the CEFR is the international benchmark for describing language ability – which means you can compare Linguaskill results to international standards
• an average Cambridge English Scale score and associated CEFR level, if more than one skill has been taken
• an explanation of what each score means in terms of English language ability – you can see where test takers have performed well, and where they can improve
• whether the candidate took the Business or General test.
You can also produce reports for individuals or groups, depending on your needs. You can produce a breakdown of scores by group and level, allowing easy comparison of ability across your whole organisation.
Linguaskill assesses English language ability from below A1 to C1 or above on the CEFR:
|180+||C1 or above|